To say I am excited is an understatement, I'm actually very VERY excited to have the opportunity to teach two scrapbooking classes at Catchy Crafts.
You can find Catchy Crafts at Hornsby (New South Wales).
If you haven't been to their store I really suggest you make the time, because it is a fantastic store with loads of stock for card makers, scrapbooking and most other paper crafts. I was blown away when I walked into their store
Here are some sneak peaks of the two classes.
Both classes are running on Saturday March 19th.
Morning class is a Twiddleybitz Floating Frame using Websters Patterned Papers;
If you adore Websters PP's but are not quite sure how to use them, then this is the class for you ;)
Title: "Timeless"
(this is just a sneak peak)
The afternoon class is a double page layout using My Minds Eye: Lost & Found patterned papers.
Now I'm not the biggest fan of MME papers (meaning I like them but I don't hunt them down like I do with Basic Grey), but when I saw these, my eyes popped out of my head and I fell to my knees!!! lol
They are just de-lish-ous!!! Totally romantic, but not gushy (iykwim). Nicely balanced I like to think :)
This is a great layout for your recent Valentines pic's but is adaptable to any 'love' them pictures.
Title "Love these moments"
(this is just a sneak peak)
If you are interested in either or both these classes, make sure you ring Catchy Crafts asap on (02).9477.4401 to avoid disappointment.
Thanks for dropping by & I hope to see you there!
xxx


Totally sucks that I live so far away.
ReplyDeleteI would just LOVE LOVE LOVE to come to one of your classes...they would be so much fun and I your sneak peaks look AMAZING.
Sometimes I wish Australia wasn't such a big country :-(
good luck with the classes Jo...I'm sure you'll you rock it
xx