I'm a bit late in posting this buuuuttttt I wont bore you with the details... just that it is Sandra Wallaces fault... hehehe
May challenge over at Twiddleybitz.ning.com was to use the sketch as well as the 'She' Quotes.
If you are familiar with Christina Thomlinson's 'She Art' this was a little different, an extra twist if you like. The quotes went that little further than the positive affirmations, they are more 'present tense' (instead of past tense) and are about celebrating ones strengths.
I had a hard time choosing which one to use. Honestly I could spend my entire year of scrapbooking using these quotes about my favourite peeps :D
I didn't get to finish my Mojo challenge, so I combined it with the Twiddleybitz Challenge... I thought for a moment I was cheating lol but I'm going with being 'efficient' hehehe
Lots of gesso and texture paste, with 3 different colour sprays (I've used Crafty Notions Colour Sprays), fibres, 1 photo, metal... and I've added a bit of the good 'ol Twiddleybitz chipboard!! a mega load of Iridescent medium, Glimmer Glaze and Glimmer Glam --> it positively **sparkles** hehehe
Before I get on with the show, apologies about the poor quality photos, the weather has been aweful and grey and dull and rainy.... bleauch.. oh well...
Thanks for stopping by... mwah





This is an absolute masterpiece Jo. Truely beautiful. You have done a fabulous job. A true piece of art. Cheers Di xx
ReplyDeleteThis is an absolute masterpiece Jo. Truely beautiful. You have done an amazing job. Love it. Cheers Di xx
ReplyDelete