Lovin' my Tim Holtz Kraft paper pad..... mmmm mmmm ;)
This is my daughter calling her Oma (thats Dutch for 'Grandmother') and asking her to come over our house. She loves her Oma very much and gets quite upset sometimes when she can't come visit.
Not sure if you can see it in the photo, but there is another 2 handsets on the step next to her. She would finish a conversation on one handset, then pick the next one up and ring someone else and so on. Too cute I say :)
I made this page at Camp Mojo.... yes I know it was almost 4 weeks ago lol and there is a few more pages to come.... but time is... is.... well there just isn't enough hours in the day.....
(On a side note, whenever I say that or hear someone else say it, I wonder what our parents and grandparents would think. DYKWIM??? I mean I have a dishwasher and a dryer, my parents/grandparents certainly didn't..... anyhoo I digress...)
You could say that time is as expensive as banana's at the moment!! :(
So......Slowly recovering from Mojo as well as the aftermath of entering Masters. ugh yes Masters lol
I was definitely going to enter this year,
then I wasn't,
then I was,
then I heard something really disappointing about Masters while at mojo, so I wasn't,
then I did.
And I'm glad I did now.
Rooly rooly glad.
Good luck to everyone entering this year :)
If you get the chance, go read bloggess.
What a crack up!! I literally laugh out loud (not to mention snort!!) every time I read her blog.
Until next time :D TFL
Until next time :D TFL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.