So here you are at blog-hop-stop number..... 5 (insert mambo#5 music here???? no??? ok then try saying that 10 times fast!? hehe)
Hopefully you are having fun and you have arrived here from the wonderful Tiff Sawyer.
If you have lost track here is a link to the full list of blogs to hop between :) while you are there take some time to check out the gallery for some inspiration!!
I have been madly (and I mean maaaadly) creating, sadly not a lot I can show you :(
I made one of these Christmas Wreaths last year, however that grew wings and flew to Canada :)
This one is a re-make to stay with the Twiddleybitz Library... in Australia! :)
If you would like to see it IRL, just FOR FUN pop into the Twiddleybitz Stand at the Penrith Papercrafts Show this weekend :)
Journaling reads;
You are
Sweet, Loved, Lucky, Adored, Funny, Terrific, Inspiring, Beautiful, Admired, Did I mention funny?!
A LO of my 'bestest scrappy friend' Tracey and her "favorite son" (her words not mine lol)
Here is project I can't show you (I'm so cruel aren't I!! hehehe).
It is a sneak peak of a Christmas mini book.
I will be teaching this class at Pages2Scrap on
Thursday November 10th
and
Monday November 14th
aaaaaand another project I can't show you :(
(ok I'm feeling a little guilty now, but I will shamelessly advertise anyhoo :) )
This is a sneak peak of our fantasy frame.
I will be teaching this at Pages2Scrap on
Thursday November 24th
and
Monday November 28th
For further information or if you would like to book into a class, please contact the store on 1300 664 228.
I love to meet online people IRL!!! :)
Whats that you say??? Isn't this suppose to be "RAKmania"??? Where is the RAK?? (hehehe)
ok then.... down to business now.
Here is a picture of the RAK....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nope just kidding
.
.
.
.
bwaaahaaahaaaaa
.
.
.
.
You will just have to wait and see which 10 pieces of Twiddley-magic you will get! :)
To be in the running for the RAK, you must become a follower of my blog (up there on the top right is a 'follow me' button, click it) and leave a comment on this post telling me, what you like to do FOR FUN! (international entrants are welcome!)
I will randomly draw a winner on Sunday November 13th.
3pm (NSW & VIC)
2pm QLD
5pm NZ
2:30pm SA
1:30pmNT
12 noon WA
She has been cooking up a storm these last few weeks, I honestly don't know how she does it!!
Thanks for stopping by !!
.






I'm your newest follower. That magazine cover is awesome. Good work lol For fun I love to scrap obviously but travel is top of my fun list. Exploring new places, eating crazy foods, and having great new memories!
ReplyDeleteFOR FUN.....I like to take my kids to the park to fly kites or swing on the swings with them or just do something family orientated....after all....families are made just FOR FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteKathie
xoxo
Ps already a follower Jo!!
What a beautiful Christmas wreath . Thank you so much for sharing it and your other projects with us. If you asked my hubby he would say that I teased him unmercilessly just FOR FUN but really, would I do that:)?
ReplyDeleteFor Fun I....hang on, what is this "fun" thing you mention? Does it need another person....bahaha
ReplyDeleteLove all your twiddley bits
ReplyDelete!!!
Stunning work Ms Jo. :-)
ReplyDeletenot sure on that poster! but love your sneak peeks :):) Do you do weekend classes @ pages2scrap??? Have a beautiful blog hop.
ReplyDeletefor fun, for sanity, for love and for life - to scrap. more beautiful stuff Jo Jo
ReplyDeletehi im a new follower!!
ReplyDeletei love to scrapbook and make cards & decorations for my kids ect....its fun to get creative!!
thanks for showing off your wonderful work!!
michelle
mylifeasawannabescrapper.blogspot.com
FOR FUN i...hang on, what is this "fun" thing...hmm...does it include another...LOL....:)
ReplyDeleteJust for fun i would like to wake up on a weekend morning find that the cleaning fairy had been and that I could scrap all weekend
ReplyDeleteStunning work Jo. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think blogger is messing with your comment section, just for fun. =/
Awesome Work, I love Christmas craft , xoxo
ReplyDeleteYour wreath is totally adorable Jo!
ReplyDeleteFor fun I love to book a yearly adventure - I've been quad biking on sand-dunes, a BridgeClimb, para-sailing etc... better get cracking on this year's Jet Boating adventure I think!
Cheers!
Shelee
I love the wreath. I am going to try and make one for myself for my christmas decorations this year. Thanks.
ReplyDeletehello hello, lets see if I can get this commenting to work??? your creations are wonderful Miss JO 'Bagger' Knder!
ReplyDeleteWow, I do diddly for fun, everything these days has a purpose.... such is life with 2 babies.
ReplyDeleteawesome work!!!
ReplyDeleteOh How I would love to do this FOR FUN all the time, very stunning. Thank you so much for the share
ReplyDeleteI do know that I commented earlier today but it isn't here!!!
ReplyDeleteSo FOR FUN....I enjoy family time....playing with the girls, flying kites, board games, scrapping and anything else that we can do together...
Kathie
xoxo
Sorry, I don't have a facebookaccount so difficult to become a follower. But FOR FUN, I love being amother for my 2 kids, scrapping, dancing, ...
ReplyDeletetesting testing the commenting :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work Jo - you're just too clever! Wish I lived close enough to do a class with you! xx
ReplyDeleteFirstly unhand my men....LOL and i also would love to thank you for the gorgeous layout you have done of Cale and I.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, what do I like to do FOR FUN? Well no surprise I love to create beautiful projects and follow fantastic blogs like yours just FOR FUN. Wonderful projects Jo. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI am looking at all the beautiful work, and apart from that I am here just for fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have used non traditional xmas colors on the wreath, yet it is so effective AND your layouts are so different... a little bit of everything.
ReplyDeleteLove the magazine cover - I'm a great fan of True Blood (my sister can't believe it!). Have always loved your work and inspiration.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful Christmas Wreath and two stunning layouts Jo - thanks for the inspiration.... What do I do for fun? Scrap..... Hugs x
ReplyDeleteI scrap for fun but your work is simply beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteFor fun I play with photos, fancy bits of paper and chipboard (add in various other bits and pieces)!
ReplyDeletestunning work!....For fun with the family we love picnic and playgrounds and on a personal 'for fun' note, scrapping and spending time with my girls friends!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work, love that wreath!
ReplyDeleteI love scrapping for fun, also reading and gardening. With the family, we love picnics and hiking FOR FUN!
I do random things like dress up and do surprise visits to scrap retreats where my friends have no idea I am coming!! Just seeing the looks on their faces is Magic
ReplyDeleteI would totally love to win a night with Eric and Bill. LOL
ReplyDeleteFor fun i like to read (and scrap), i love anything vampire :)
Kirsten
kirsten_casey@hotmail.com
http://kirstensscrappyplace.blogspot.com/
Love all your Twiddleys..... I will try to do some layouts using yours as inspiration just FOR FUN
ReplyDeleteFor fun I love to get creative, read or listen to music and sing along, often loudly and totally carefree. Following you blog through my main email address (wom_missty through hotmail)
ReplyDeletetried and tried all weekend to post, bet this will work now it's over...oh well
ReplyDeletethanks
for fun i like to blog hop and play with my paper and glue and chipboard
I know it's absolutely horrible, but I LOVE teasing my kids for fun. Their reactions to things like me surreptitiously poking them and then blaming their father (who's at work) are priceless! I love watching their brains work out that it's physycally impossible for daddy to have done it, so it must be mummy playing a jaoke on them... Yet again...
ReplyDeleteAmazing work Jo, your christmas wreath is just outstanding
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, love your blog, for fun I catch up with friends for a drink & a laugh, scrap, take my dear daughter on a photo shoot in the country.... keep up the great work.
ReplyDeletethanks FOR FUN times Jo with all you girls!! Loving my Twiddleys and using them!
ReplyDeleteGreat hop!!!!
OMG, have only just got around to see the blog hop, that's how busy I have been with the shop, hanging my head in shame but got the biggest kick out of seeing the layout you did, thanks so much babe, love you to the moon and back, Tiff xx
ReplyDelete