This is a layout I started (emphasis on started) for the magazine about 2 issues ago when they had a callout for layouts with people-less photos.
Story is, every school Tuesday since mid 2008 I have been the "Student Banking Lady".
I remember being in primary school and watching a bunch of kids deposit their banking books at the school office. I always wanted to do it, but I guess it wasn't a priority for my parents.
I decided a long time ago that it would be a priority for me.
Master E. managed to save half the money for a Nintendo 3Ds.
Lady L. hasn't decided what she is saving for yet :) me thinks a Barbie, new girly shoes or a doll baby is on the shopping list... She is a little predictable hehehe
Thanks for stopping by
Sent from iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.