Not my usual lumpy-bumpy style, but I get so frustrated by the length of time it takes for me to complete a layout, I am really starting to see the value in 'sticking it down' as Sara Ward suggests :).
So I'm "sticking it down" and so what if it isn't my favorite layout, as long as it has name and date that's all that really matters right!!??!!! and if there is a story that goes with it, then that is a bonus!!
lol lets see how long it will last ;)
Giorgi asked me to design some goodies for her The Art of Life business (you can find her here on facebook). She was so kind and generous with a a bunch of Prima Sun Kiss Collection 6x6 paperpad + a bunch of yummy Prima embellishments that coordinate.
I confess I am a 'Prima Junkie' but I found the Sun Kiss collection a little pale/bleached??? Lack of better words, so I jazzed them up with my pan pastels (more on these below) to really give them some 'punch'
The title 'Keep being you' has been done with Indian Ink in a water pen - how cool is that??!!! got that idea from Sherry Mendoza!! (thanks Sherry!! hehehe)
I've mixed them up with pan pastels, crafters workshop stencils and some Twiddleybitz chipboard.
I am L.O.V.I.N.G. my Pan Pastels atm. They are soooo quick and easy to use.
Mists are quick and easy to use too, but they are wet and then they need time to dry and... and... and... the paper curling!!! uuugghh so frustrating
I got my pan pastels from Tiff at Scrap Sanity. She sells the single pots that come with a variety of the 'sofft' sponges (between you and me, the more sponges the better ;) !).
They also come in pots of 5, 10, 20, 40 and the full stack of 80, but honestly I can't decide on which pack of 5 or 10 so for me its individual pots or the pack of 80!!! lol
That is all for now.
Thanks for stopping by
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.