Saturday, 26 June 2010

Make&Take at Scissors Paper Smock

I am sooooo excited to tell you that I have been invited to teach at Scissors Paper Smock!!! yaaaaay. Normally I'm a fairly introverted person and I often where my happiness is on the inside, but I am doing a 'happy dance' with this news... literally doing a happy dance!


I haven't met the owners irl, however they saw my work at SIA this year and have been ever so nice to invite me over to play :-D

Details for the Make&Take are on Facebook here or on their website here otherwise feel free to give Loretta or Melinda a call on 02 9821 4888

The make&take will be Saturday July 24th from 10am-12pm... sneak peaks to follow :-D
Oh and there will be another full day workshop in August using Websters Papers and you guessed it Twiddleybitz. I am loving this page so far, but not showing you anything just yet :-)

Did I mention how excited I am?????????????

BFN
JK

1 comment:

  1. I did see that, pity it's not closer to here, sounds like fun. Congrats & I hope you enjoy Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.