Completed 3 LO's yesterday, but I especially love this one - not because I am bias toward Prima products (not at all :P ), but mainly because it really pushed my comfort zone.... to use flowers & butterfly's on a boy page lol
I used the Prima June BAP and TCR Palette #10 and some Twiddleybitz skelton trees (so versatile!).
AND I crocheted the heart! Can you believe it?!! I'm pretty impressed with myself (Thanks for the links Sandra.... oh and the new addiction lol)
TFLTake care & talk soon!
JK
oh oh oh I love this layout!!! totally amazing!! and LURVE that crochet heart!!! pattern please!!!!
ReplyDeleteoops scratch request for the pattern!! spotted the link!! thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is AMAZING Jo! Just gorgeous :) I can definitely see why you love this so much!!!
ReplyDeleteooooh love this chickie!! totally got me wanting to crochet something now... :)
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW ...love this Jo. The colours are eye popping and I love that it is a boy page with flowers!!! GORGEOUS!! Hope you are well!!
ReplyDeleteOMG luuuuuuv it too
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous Jo, love it all. Great idea with the Twiddeybitz skeleton trees!! Beautiful layout xx
ReplyDeletetotally gorgeous LO Jo! Love it! Tatum xx
ReplyDelete