Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Would somebody please tell me where time goes????

Jeeeeez loooooeez..... I can't believe its been a month since my last post... lol that sounds a bit like a confession... hehe

oh well... que sera sera is my motto this week. Just been one of those weeks/months were I'm trying to do too much at the same time... sigh.....

So here they are.... some creations, from the last month;
this started off as TCR#18, but took on a life of its own :)
Twiddleybitz mirror stars
.......

Another for TCR#8 which I uploaded already, but has had a slight 'make over' :)
I've added the misted & masked dove on the top left. I felt it was missing a little 'something'.
Here is a close up of the frame. 
The Twiddleybitz mirror frame has been misted and mounted on some more Twiddleybitz chipboard.
Lovn' this lo that much more, it feels complete now iykwim  :)
......
This is a photo of my Granddad. This is how I remember him.
These G45 pp's were absolutely perfect for this LO. I knew the exact photo I wanted to use with them as soon as I saw them.....mmmmm..... yummo...
Hidden journalling on the tag behind the photo.... 
 And (of course)!!! a "nero" Twiddleybitz border.

Thats all from me for now.
I had a FAB weekend with my sister Christine & her sil Rebecca up at Shoal Bay.
It was a rather productive weekend, so will be back in a few days with some pics.

Ciao for now :)

Jo xxx

1 comment:

  1. lol.
    I can believe it's been nearly a month! I have been hanging out for an update!! lol
    Lurving these layouts Jo.
    Love how you have created the effect of him 'escaping' off the page in the first one...and love love love the circle, 'banner' and mirror stars combination!
    and you are right. The doves just finish the layout PERFECTLY.
    sigh I really love this layout.
    That layout of your Grandad is so special. love those papers and the details and that photo is just lovely..he looks like a was a great guy.

    Thank you sooo much again for my happy mail Jo.
    I was overwhelmed by your generosity and I can't wait to use them. Just gorgeous.

    Now please don't make me wait another month for an update!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.