Today I have a list of a gazillion things to do.... and normally I'd get through just a handful of things, but today I am determined (determined I say!!) to get them ALL done!!!!!
One of the things on my list is to post the RAK winners for the Twiddleybitz Blog Hop (yes it was weeks ago lol), so on that note, here are the winners............

Comment Number 25 was from
inkspiring you 2 stamp said...
Am loving that fuseable film...ok off to find some on Monday!!!!! your page is gorgeous and makes me want to have a girl to scrap!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Comment Number 39 was from
Chookie said...
Great way to decorate Twiddleybitz chipboard! Thanks for the tutorial.
Email me at casadekinder@gmail.com
The first to get back to me can pick between the winged mannequin OR
the mystery box of Twiddleybitz goodies.
Oh and just to let you know that I got my fusible film from Fred the Needle out at Penrith (NSW). I couldn't find it on their site, but I rang and they were more than happy to mail it to me :) :) :)
Thanks to the very amaaaaazingly clever chickie Linda Baldock for another addiction LOL
Well that is one thing off my list, better get my AIG :) :) :)
Have a happy Monday (if that is possible?!)
Jo xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.