Wednesday, 13 October 2010

I'm soooo naughty....

Two posts in one day, then a long looong break.... oh well. can't sweat the small stuff ey??? ;)

Lots has been happening, but I tend to waffle, so I'll just show you some eye candy instead :) :) :)

Would love to hear your comments :)

This is a TCR Challenge LO... whiiiich I haven't got around to posting :)




Just a random LO made while I was away with my Sister and her SIL :)




Not real fussed about this next one. I did it during the last school holidays. 
I took the kids to one of those play centres where I thought they could play them selves ragged and I could scrap.... only thing is I forgot half my tools - the important ones too!! paper cutter, metal ruler, cutting mat, pencil case.... what a disaster... lol



Not sure if I've posted this one

This one I slapped together at a retreat. Not fussed again.......


Thats all for now folks.
Bed time for me, me thinks.
Hope you all had a wonderful 'hump day', if not just think only two more days until the weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Jo xxx





3 comments:

  1. your work with boy layouts is so freakin great ..hey what am i say ..everything your doing is fantastic..your attention to detail...lurve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bunch of great pages there Jo, who would have thought to take kids to a play centre to try & scrap.....almost genius I say! Bummer about leaving some stuff at home though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo my RAK just arrived in the post...thank you so much! How kind you are and lucky I am. It has been a while since I created and this might just get me back in the mood! Very cool pages BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.