Friday, 10 December 2010

No Ferrero Rochers were eaten in the process of this project...

Well ok, maybe just the one (my bad!) hehehe
First thanks to Annemarie for the wonderful introduction. I have to admit, I adore your work so much that I was shaking in my pants being the next in line after you... lol

Second thanks to my wonderful buddy ‘Spiffy Tiffy’ for organising another ‘rocking blog hop’. 
There is no better Design Team Co-ordinator than you honey!!! :)

My biggest thanks go to Mr & Mrs Twiddleybitz themselves. I feel so honoured to be part of such a wonderful team and to be associated with such kind and generous souls. I can’t thank you enough for your kindness and patients, being part of this team has given me a sense of belonging and pride that was non-existent at the beginning of the year. It’s fair to say it got me through a really rough patch. I love Twiddleybitz and I cannot imagine a life without it {insert heart} :)

Hop hop hopping right along (punn fully intended :P) I have some yummy yummy goodness to share. 
If your mouth isn’t watering after this, then, then you’re just not human lol
First of all is this Christmas Wreath.
The diameter is about 15inches & I (ahum) ‘adapted’ a Funky Attic House along with a Gate Wall and a Mary & Joseph Nativity scene. Also a “Falala” word, a long Fancy Flourish, a mirror star & a star ornament.
I’d been saving these Basic Grey papers for soooo long and thought it was about time they got used!!



Next is a Christmas Tree Centre Piece with some "Tweenies" and more Christmas Ornaments.
I made 'shelves' out of laminated sheets, cut them into a 'donut' like shape then cut a slit in the side so I could wrap them around the tree. I tried stacking more Ferrero Rochers, but they were a little heavy, so I used 'minties' because they are red green & white :) :) :) 

 (Click to make larger)


The wreath has been heat embossed with Crafty Notions Embossing enamels (yummy!!)

Not over yet girlies :) :) :) one more mouth watering project to go...... lol

This is a Twiddleybitz Sleigh.


 Hands up anyone that feels like chocolate right now????? 
I'm soooo cruel hehehe

Next up tomorrow morning is the mega busy, but still seriously talented Tracy Wildman (hear the crowd roar!!!!???). Can't wait to see what you have for us (and I can't wait to see you tomorrow night:) )
See you around on the ning site - don't forget about the chat window in the bottom right, you never know what kooky conversations are going on :) especially when Sandra is involved hehehe (luvya Sandra!!!)

Night beautiful people.... mwah







24 comments:

  1. They are some pretty sensational creations Jo, gosh how long did you spend making all those pin wheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG toooo coooool for skool. Yes i want chocolate and a little pinch of your mojo girlie would be lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having sooo much fun Jo! my first blog hop!
    that wreath is to die for! You girls are so talented and clever!
    Absoluety fantabulous! Thanks for sharing your lovely work!
    Have a great xmas and 2011!
    kerri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG gob-smackingly gorgeous Jo!!!! How the heck did you get those baubles on top for the star on the tree? You are amazing girl! Love all your projects and yes i do want chocolate now - you are soo cruel!! Not so sure which project I like the most so just gonna love em all ok?! I'll be in the chat room if you want me! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, what AMAZING projects and thoroughly enjoyable post honey, you have outdone yourself with the inspiration here, I must say, I am more than inspired by your talent, not to mention humour, you rock LOL and am so glad you are a part of our team :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for getting my month watering!!! for some twiddleybitz and some chocolate. My waistline is cursing you now.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG THe first place I look and it is exploding with gorgeous samples Jo - love them all :) Now to find out where we are up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY FREAKIN' GOD FATHER! Seriously chick the wreath is mega... I REALLY WANNA PUT THE F WORD HERE... but I won't cos it's Christmas and all and I might make baby Jesus cry! ;) Totally amazing! How many pin wheels DID you make woman???? The minties / ferrero rochers tree is INSPIRED!!!! Absolutely awesome... as is the sleigh... you rocked it chick! LOVE IT ALL.. and I promise I am not just saying that cos you said nice things about me!!! hehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. my hand is up.... I loovvveee chocolate!!!
    Jo your pieces look amazing... the wreath is WOW absolutely gorgeous and I love your tree and sleigh.
    thamks for sharing and all the inspiration.
    Merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL Jo!
    Kooky conversations??? with ME???
    Okay I thought I had performance anxiety after AM but now it has been compounded after seeing your amazing work and to top it all off I have a craving for chocolate and it is only 8:40 in the morning..hmmm cocopops for breaky I think.
    Jo these are just stunning girl!!
    Totally gorgeous.
    and see you in the chat!!!
    and don't forget the Poise...or are you a Tena girl??? ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...your work is amazing!! You have made so many wonderful things. Love the Christmas tree and sleigh...they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, gorgeous creations!!! LOVE the Christmas tree centre piece!!!!!!! And all the chocolate :-) (off to raid my stash)...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jo, that wreath is absolutely stunning! As is everything else you've done! Would love a Ferrero Rocher too thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects. The weath is awesome. and thanks for the chocolate.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW WOW WOW Jo...I am feelign so super festive now...you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects Jo.....amazing wreathxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jo your wreath is gorgeous!!! Totally love it :)
    As I love all that your have created

    Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. If Twiddleybitz doen't come to the states soon I'm going to burst!! GORGEOUS projects...And I will take a Ferraro with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your projects were just breathtaking!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful stuff, but the wreath is just too too gorgeous! I'm delighted that you're participating in Art Journal Every Day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.