Saturday, 24 September 2011

KIU September Challenge

Just a quickie tonight...
This is a page I worked on while at the Savvy Delights Retreat last weekend - geez it was fun, Sarah Ward and Sandra Henderson Staples are the bestest girls around..... but more on that later :)

http://kraftitup.blogspot.com/

Thanks for popping in :)
I'll be back soon. School hols so hopefully I can catch up on a few (or a lot!!) of things :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jo!!
    That Muslin & the Criss Cross Machine Stitching on your background is SENSATIONAL!!!!!
    Love this Layout too Bits.....
    THANKS SO MUCH for Sharing this over @ KIU!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, I love the softness of the gauze(?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely lovely page, Jo! I adore muslin, and teamed with the pinks and stitching, and that gorgeous photo, this is really special. Thanks for playing along at KIU xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page.. love the dreamy quality to your LO and your fab musling background!! Thanks for joining in at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.