Saturday, 1 October 2011

What to do when...

What to do when you need a title???? I dunno.... just let it sit there and wait for something to come to you.... or blog it and ask random visitors for advice.... lol, I'll try anything once (well...almost anything) hehehe
I was thinking something like "Mr & Ms Serious" basically because they both look very serious, but that doesn't seem very inventive...... I'm stuck.
So I'd love and appreciate you to leave me a message and let me know what title you think I should put on this layout. TIA :)

Hand made satin and organza flowers - the kind where you cut circles and melt the edges over a candle :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo...how bout something like DUO or PRECIOUS or LOVELY or THE EYES SAY IT ALL or THE EYES HAVE IT??
    Maybe that will give you some ideas
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.