This has to be one of two favourite layouts from the ScrapbookingFromScratch Lakeside retreat last month.
I'm not sure if it is the colours or the simplicity or the simple fact that I got to meet one of my all time scrappy/arty online legends/friends IRL (in real life)!!!!
I had such a blast sitting next to Giovanna. She has a wicked sense of humour (I guess you have to when you're a teacher :) ) and just as opinionated as I am!!! lol
Giovanna doesn't 'scrap' much anymore, but she is one creative and talented lady!!
My facebook status 'Stop the internet.... She scrapbooked!!!!! Well ok, she photo journaled
I had to hassle her for two days, but she did (and it's a photo of both of us - how special do I feel!!!????) #sfsretreat #honoured'
Her facebook status "Hold onto your panties, I scrapped, but it's not called that anymore. I call it Photo Journaling, okay?! — with Jo Kinder."
I feel very lucky!!!! ♥♥♥
Don't be afraid to cut into your chipboard or veneer shapes.
There are no rules stating they have to be used in the original form ;)
TFL ♥
I'm not sure if it is the colours or the simplicity or the simple fact that I got to meet one of my all time scrappy/arty online legends/friends IRL (in real life)!!!!
I had such a blast sitting next to Giovanna. She has a wicked sense of humour (I guess you have to when you're a teacher :) ) and just as opinionated as I am!!! lol
"Gigi & Jojo"
Giovanna doesn't 'scrap' much anymore, but she is one creative and talented lady!!
My facebook status 'Stop the internet.... She scrapbooked!!!!! Well ok, she photo journaled
I had to hassle her for two days, but she did (and it's a photo of both of us - how special do I feel!!!????) #sfsretreat #honoured'
Her facebook status "Hold onto your panties, I scrapped, but it's not called that anymore. I call it Photo Journaling, okay?! — with Jo Kinder."
I feel very lucky!!!! ♥♥♥
"Hello Kindy Adventure"
Don't be afraid to cut into your chipboard or veneer shapes.
There are no rules stating they have to be used in the original form ;)
TFL ♥
