Friday, 30 May 2014

Last Guest-designer post for Word or Whatever

For my last Guest designer post for Words or Whatever for May, I just wanted to say I've had SO much fun designing pages and inspiring you. Thank you to each and everyone of you who have left messages, I really appreciate it. 
A very special thanks to Suzanne for having me on board and for allowing me to design the '♥ you' shape.

So, without further adieu, here are two layouts, mixing older designs with new ones from this months release :) 

You can see here, the difference in applying an undercoat of white gesso. The 'Love' piece has the undercoat of white, then it was colour sprayed, whereas the 'savvy delights retreat 2013' just has the colour spray alone.

Here is the dark veneer XOXO.
I though it was perfect for a layout of my FIL's mother (grand mother inlaw lol)

TFL