Sunday, 5 October 2014

Delights Retreat 2014





A few layouts from the Delights 2014 Retreat... I know, I know that was weeks ago!!! lol

Anyhoo, just a few for now, the rest will be up on the Words or Whatever blog during the month.

I think this is my fav layout from the retreat  ♥


I created this layout with one of Sandra's challenge kits to demonstrate how I use colour theory, different elements of design and clustering of embellishments to complete a layout.  
It came together really quickly and there were lots of "ooh's" & "I wish I could do that", but truth be told, I wasn't always this type of scrapper. 
I figure it's a like a new pair of shoes - at first they don't really fit 100%, but you have to wear them... and walk in them... and experience them... and before you know it they are your favourite shoes in the wardrobe! :)

Terrible photo, but you get the gist ;)

 This title is a veneer word title from Words or Whatever.
I've coloured it with black distress stains and some colorshine - I like how the droplets have pooled and dried in little circles to add more interest. 

Last but not least the Delights retreat 2014 photo. 
Yessss I scrapped it while I was there at retreat - that has got to be a first for me lol
I love how the retreats I go to here in NSW print the group photo for you on the same day. No waiting (sometimes weeks) to get it!


That's all for now.
See you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.