Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Okey dokey... Blog hopping time

I know I've been a bit a.w.o.l. recently, but I have been creating! Honest I have lol. A little bit of this and a little bit of that and a little bit of stuff I can't show yet.... and ... I've been busy creating rather than sitting at the c'puter :-D


Down to business:
its BLOG HOP TIME at Twiddleybitz

Come and join us for some fun, prizes, giveaways, RAKs and some more fun!
If you haven't already registered, just sign up on the ning site here then make sure you come visit the forum at
6.30pm AEST this Friday, Aug 6th
for all the details
.


Now... onto some creating... hehehe

Some fun about our dog 'Pluto'Found the cutest little book about dogs and loved this little cartoon - thought it was very fitting seeing that there were 2 dogs in the house and neither of them heard us being robbed!!!

A LO for TCR. Palette #11
I love to bend and twist my chipboard instead of letting it sit flat on the pp.
And a few on the fabric 'twisty' flowers.
More Twiddleybitz (well I never!! hehehe). This time Musical notes & German Glass
OMG I LOOOOVE this 'German Glass' (got it from Scraploot)Note to self: Don't huff & puff the itty bitty bitz off your page or workspace as they get in your eye & down your bra and cause considerable discomfort!!! lol (no I'm not kidding)

Saved my favorite for last. Another TCR Colour combo.
This was Palette #1 - I know it was a while ago, but I had to go hunting for this photo LOL.
Those pants are a perfect match to the colour combo.

A close up, showing more German class on the 'twisted fabric' flower and the layered+melted sating flower

Had some super fun with this one!!!!!
I used "fantasy film" (from Fred The Needle) on the wings (one word YUMO!!)
& white opaque UTEE on the mannequin, then stamped with a Tim Holtz flourish.
Then tied some Green Tara paper string around her waiste. Will certainly be using this technique again soon :) :) :) :) :)

Thats all for now, would love to hear your comments and to see you back at the Twiddleybitz ning site on friday night

hugs & kisses
XOXO

TFL & TIAFYC (figure that one out!! hehehe)

5 comments:

  1. Got ya, I think we should all just communicate in acronyms FNO! I can imagine glass down your bra is definitely something to try & avoid too. These L/Os are all so stunning Jo, especially the two TCR combos. BBL & TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks in anticipation for your comments!!! Love you los all gorgeous !! Have got the blog hop in my diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I can't pick a fav, I adore them all so much and they look soooooooooooooooo good in the gallery, you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love games...!!!
    Got it too...but I have NFI what Susanne is on about!!
    and OUCH at glass down your bra!! A hair is annoying enough...but glass!!!

    and LOVE ALL your layouts ...just stunning!!!
    and a big mwah to Pluto...what a champ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all projects, they are fantastic!
    A lot of kisses to you dog from my two beagle girls ;)
    Magda

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.