Well I don't know about you, but I'm having fun with this blog hop lol
Thanks heaps to Carol, Mel Forbes, Anne-Marie, & Jen - Aren't they a talented bunch!!!!??!!
I can't wait to see what the rest of the girls have too :-)
Here is my Twiddley-Tutorial. Hope you enjoy :-D









(I've used bling and Ranger 'Pearls')
(Click to see larger image)

So there you go.... hope you are inspired :-)
I have two RAK's to give away to anyone that leaves a comment and becomes a follower of my blog before midnight (aest) Monday, August 9th to be in the running.
One is a mystery box of Twiddleybitz goodies
and
the other is this gorgeous 'winged mannequin'
as seen earlier in the week on my blog and the ning site.
Hope you like it! :-)
Thanks for playing along with the Blog Hop.
Next will be the beautiful and talented
Louise Williams
at 2pm (AEST)
Hugs to everyone and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
I can't wait to see what the rest of the girls have too :-)
Here is my Twiddley-Tutorial. Hope you enjoy :-D









(I've used bling and Ranger 'Pearls')
(Click to see larger image)
So there you go.... hope you are inspired :-)I have two RAK's to give away to anyone that leaves a comment and becomes a follower of my blog before midnight (aest) Monday, August 9th to be in the running.
One is a mystery box of Twiddleybitz goodies
and
the other is this gorgeous 'winged mannequin'
as seen earlier in the week on my blog and the ning site.
Hope you like it! :-)Thanks for playing along with the Blog Hop.
Next will be the beautiful and talented
Louise Williams
at 2pm (AEST)
Hugs to everyone and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
gorgeous Jo!! love that tutorial, I'm so going to give that a go and that layout is STUNNING! so clever
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that's brilliant, gorgeous colours and your LO is beautiful. I have some of that fantasy film too, more great ideas to share, thanks Jo.
ReplyDeleteJo I love this technique! I've used it on the Twiddley hearts too and it's just so 'pretty'! Love love love your layout, it's so gorgeous. Oooooh mystery box - I'm jealous, and definitely jealous of the winged mannequin you're giving away... lucky ducks - that's what the winners of your RAK's will be!!
ReplyDeleteHoly moley Jo...imagine thinking of working with that film & the chandaliers....I just love your ingenuity!! BUT I goot get the iron out...it isn't used very much in this household...hehehe. Cant wait to give this one a go! Your work is so inspirational.....gosh I am in awe!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting me hop your way.
OMG!!!! Just amazing, Im definitely going to try this. What can I say..... STUNNING!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing more of your great work now that Im a follower.
ReplyDeleteWhat a GORGEOUS idea and it looks fantastic on your page!!! Love it!! I sure am joining your followers to keep up to date with your gorgeous work :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!Thanks so much for the Step by Step I will have to try that your LO is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING,BREATHTAKING and AMAZING I wanta scrap just like you when I grow up!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh.My.Stars!! Your tutorial is just out of this world. 'Scuse me whilst I pick my jaw up off the floor. I've never seen or heard of anything like this technique before & the results are just stunning. Thanks so much for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely be following your blog!!
Loving that fusible film & your gorgeous page too Jo
ReplyDeleteLove that manaquin! I haven't played with fanasty film before, but it looks interesting.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful LO Jo and what an amazing technique. That is awesome! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to get me some fusible film - that is so awesome! Thanks for sharing Jo!
ReplyDeleteOMG hon, I adore the way you have done your tutorial with the words within the pics, too cute and I so must give this a try, thankyou for taking the time to show everyone. Your layouts are nothing short of showstoppers at the moment, seriously, whatever you do just keep doing it hon as I can't take my eyes off any off any of them!!! Wow, wow, wow........... do you get the impression I like them much? hehehe.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing technique for transforming chipboard - who would have thought.... The Twiddleybitz Chandelier takes on a whole new dimension - love it.... And, the layout is stunning.... Hugs x
ReplyDeleteYour work is amazing... I love what you did with the chandelier.. I am so gunna try this, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteWow, your work is amazing Jo!
ReplyDeleteSo happy to be following now :-D
OMG Jo - your work just rocks - I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteJo - you are just full of interesting and clever ideas. Love the LO
ReplyDeletei am sooooo lucky to call you friend, you inspire me and i also get to learn a few jo tricks along the way. beautiful page and wonderful idea with the chandelier
ReplyDeletemmm having trouble posting comments. i will try again.... i am so lucky to call you friend and i get to learn some of the jo tricks along the way woooohooo love the tutorial.
ReplyDeleteGreat tutorial, what a fantastic idea. Such a beautiful layout
ReplyDeleteWow your Chandelier rocks!!Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the amazing tutorial - your creation is amazing.
ReplyDeleteAm loving that fuseable film...ok off to find some on Monday!!!!! your page is gorgeous and makes me want to have a girl to scrap!! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you know I have to swear don't you?
ReplyDeleteThe tutorial, the technique and the layout are all effen awesome!!
you clever chook
and Lurve your nail polish ;-)
ok not having any luck getting a comment up but i luvs ya. lets see if the thirds time lucky
ReplyDeletewow jo that LO is amazing. and that technique with the chandelier is awesome. how do u ladies come up with these ideas. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout, great tutorial!
ReplyDeleteWow thats so cool...who would ever have thought of using fantasy film on such complex chipboard like Twiddleybitz!!
ReplyDeleteYour layout is absolutely gorgeous too!!
I must try this! I have some fusible film that I have not used for ages. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous....I am inspired to go and give it a go myself. Where do you get fusibe film?
ReplyDeleteoooh, LOVE your chandelier,so very pretty!!
ReplyDeletejust gawjus!!
I have just the page for a fantasy film Chandelier! Thanks for the fabulous tutorial Jo.
ReplyDeleteOMG I have never seen this fusible paper. Where do I get it from?? I love what you have created and thanks for sharing this great technique.
ReplyDeleteGreat tutorial and layout!!!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of that stuff on your chandeliers. Its so very pretty. love it. looks so easy too. well done.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love all colours!
ReplyDeleteMagda
Great way to decorate Twiddleybitz chipboard! Thanks for the tutorial.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I don't know what else to say! Not only is the chandelier just gorgeous but the finished page is STUNNING!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteoh Jo! just gorgeous! love the tut too!
ReplyDeleteVery interesting technique! Lovely LO.
ReplyDeleteThanks for tutorial:) your LO is fantastic!
ReplyDeletejo how utterly gorgeous! love it! and love the tut too!
ReplyDeleteI thought I left a comment!!! stupid iphone! lol! and I think I left the same comment too! well you know I meant it!!! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteOH Jo, that layout is just stunning, and THANKS heaps for sharing how to use the fusible film I have been wanting to give it a go and well now I know how to! Just need to go buy me some now.
ReplyDelete