April challenge was 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 as in
1 piece of kraft (tick)
2 photos (smaller than 6x4) (tick)
3 diff alphas (Twiddleybitz mini alphas, Jenni Bowlin & Thickers. tick)
4 diff patterned papers (blue, polka dot, orange polka dot bracket & the edge of an artisan die. tick)
5 diff embellies (Twiddleybitz clock & seahorse, bling, metal photo corner & MM metal border. tick)
1 piece of kraft (tick)
2 photos (smaller than 6x4) (tick)
3 diff alphas (Twiddleybitz mini alphas, Jenni Bowlin & Thickers. tick)
4 diff patterned papers (blue, polka dot, orange polka dot bracket & the edge of an artisan die. tick)
5 diff embellies (Twiddleybitz clock & seahorse, bling, metal photo corner & MM metal border. tick)
If you haven't had a play, head on over to the KIU blog for the details.
I'm a bit of a stalker, but rarely get into it, same goes for the Color Combo's Galore and The Color Room (just a side note, I still think it should have been coloUr hehehe), by the time I get around to the LO then finish it (because I really am a snail-scrapper) then photograph it, crop it.... (well need I go further?? lol) the deadline has been and goooone.
Anyhoo the moon and the stars must have been aligned just right this time, because I got it done and photographed it AND blogged it!! (love that I can email it from my iphone to the blog!!)
wooohooo for me... pmsl
Back to my original point (yes I often digress lol) the latest KIU challenge requirements are on the right hand side bar. Dead line is April 30th, which is only a couple of days left.
Oh and they are having a DT call!!
Can't wait to see who will be on the next DT and what they gorgeous pages they will come up with.
Catch you later, alligators =D

LOVE your cool LO JO.. the paper rolling and paint work look fantastic!! Thanks for playing along :)
ReplyDelete