Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Look what I found while...

rummaging around for some photo's.... (appears that I am slacker than I thought lol)

A LO I did last September while on a weekend away with my sister and another friend at Port Stevens.
I look at it now and feel its a bit naked... and flat.... weird how you style and comfort zone can evolve even over a matter of months....

And here I was thinking my style hadn't evolved at all lol

Next time I get this feeling, I'll go flick backward a couple of months through my pages!



That's all from me for now.
Thanks for stopping by..... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Oh Oh
    I LOVE THIS!!
    Your journalling intrigued me I Googled it!!
    Great Song!!
    (if I feed you ramen will you braid my hair?? lol)
    The layout is just gorgeous...love the subtle crackling on Miss Charlotte. The colours...everything!
    Love also how you have the title on the gorgeous photo and then journalled straight onto the photo.
    Truly so much to love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.