Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Woohoo I just met Nathalie Kalbach IRL

I just had a wonderful class with Nathalie Kalbach....
If you don't know about her jump over to her blog here.

 
Nathalie is a Tattered Angels Golden Ambassador Certified Educator and Designer (yes that is a mighty mouth full huh!?) and a totally awesome one at that....WOW what a fantastic teacher she is!. I went to Mistified last year and that was nothing compared Nathalie.... I got SOOO much more out of 2 hours with Nathalie than I did in an entire day at Mistified..... oh I could gush all day long lol
If you have the time for a class jump on over to The Creative Journey blog, but you will have to be really quick, because I think she only has a couple of classes left and will be leaving to return to Germany pretty soon.
Oh and while you are looking at The Creative Journey, have a squiz at the sneak peeks for Graphic45 classes... Oh my goodness these are not classes to be missed!!

Cheers everyone.
I'll get some close ups as soon as the sun starts to shine again!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! thats really great and the project looks gorgeous!!!!

    hugs!
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.