Yes it's true.... and here they are;
Being a bit of a novice at ATC's I used the scrap piece I cut off my May KIU LO - I just wanted to have a play and see where things went.
I'm pretty happy with them cause it was all 'play'. I had no pre-conceptions about what I wanted them to look like, my mind was completely blank AND (amazingly) I didn't stress about it!
My favorite is the Viva La Flora ==> can I get anymore of my favorite products in a 2.5x3.5 space!!???
-> Twiddleybitz chippie
-> Crafty notions colour spray
-> Rachel Greg Darkroom Door stamps (yellow alphabet stamp in the background, dragonfly and short daisy's) and one of her 'word chip's
-> paint (in brights of course :) )
-> glossy accents and
-> Kraft paper...... mmmmm found my bliss
-> Crafty notions colour spray
-> Rachel Greg Darkroom Door stamps (yellow alphabet stamp in the background, dragonfly and short daisy's) and one of her 'word chip's
-> paint (in brights of course :) )
-> glossy accents and
-> Kraft paper...... mmmmm found my bliss
hey very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like really really like!!!!
ReplyDelete