Firstly I consider myself to be a little 'card-challenged' lol, however I do think it is important to stretch that comfort zone AND have fun too..... sooooo if you think along similar lines, head over to the Twiddleybitz ning forum and sign up for the card swap.
Even if you are not 'card-challenged' like me, we'd love to have you along for the fun!
Its super easy, just a one-for-one swap and we are inviting all card makers of any level to join in.
The only condition is that it must include at least one piece of Twiddleybitz chipboard.
Make sure you sign up before midnight Sunday May 15th.
Told you it was easy :)
Oh and I will RAK a random person once we reach 20 and 30 people to sign up for the card swap on the ning site!
And (just to sweeten the deal even further) for anyone that leaves a comment on this post AND sign up for the card swap on ning, I'll draw another random person to RAK :)
I'll post photo's of the RAK's once I sort out my stash :)
Do you need anymore reasons to sign up for the swap???
Hope to see you there :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.