Thursday, 12 May 2011

what a surprise!!!

Last month I participated in the April Kraft it Up challenge...... and..... I won a voucher to Handmade by Susanne!!!!! omg what a surprise!!! there is sooo much talent on that site I never thought I'd win, I just love their challenges!
Check it out here.... smiling my ass off right now :) :) :)
.
.
Don't forget the Twiddleybitz Card Swap is open until midnight Sunday 15th May. You can sign up here.
One more person needs to sign up and I will be giving away another RAK (which stands for Random Act of Kindness... just in case you didn't know).
Don't forget if you leave a comment here on my blog AND sign up on the Twiddleybitz ning Card Swap I'll be drawing a separate RAK. So far no one has left any comments, so that is better odds than lotto!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

.

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot woot!
    Congratulations chook!
    Such a deserved win too...your layout is gorgeous!!
    woot woot woot!

    and the card swap is looking like a lot of fun!
    So many brilliant artists in that list!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.