Here is my "White With 1" Challenge.
The challenge for May was to use Orange and Scallops.
Loved using the chalk on the background and I had a little chuckle at myself when I accidentally put orange finger marks on one edge - telling myself to 'let go of the control freak' I did and went a bit 'freaky' with it.... AND I am actually liking the end result.... insert shock horror face! hehehe
I know, I know my own worst critic... sigh... :)
I have soooo many half done challenges this month, I have been organising my son's 9th Birthday Party. That's all done and dusted for another year, so fingers crossed I get a day or two this week to finish them off... late but better late than never is what my Nanna use to say :)
Thanks for stopping by.
This is soooooooooooo cute! Love the mix and that pic is simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow Jo this is so striking just love the paintwork the fingers prints look fab ...thanks for sharing at WW1
ReplyDelete